Architype Benefits in the Community
Part of Your Community
Greg Archibald is a founding/charter member of the Rotary Club of Port Coquitlam. He helped found this club in 2003, and have been a member and director since 2003, and is currently the club President.
- Supports inner city schools in the Port Coquitlam Area
- Offers scholarships to the high-schools in Port Coquitlam
- Supports Hawthorne Care Center in Port Coquitlam
- Supports the annual Terry Fox Run
- Supports the the Hike for Hospice Annually
- Organize the Port Coquitlam Rotary May Day parade
- Number of overseas projects that provide support, assistance, medical clinics or hospital equipment for those in other countries who cannot always help themselves
As part of Rotary, Greg believes in the following Rotary 4-Way Test;
- Is it the truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build goodwill and better friendship?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Greg is a member and Past Commander of the Port Moody Power and Sail Squadron, a local branch of Canadian Power and Sail Squadron.
- Our mission is to educate and train the boating community in the various aspects of safe boating in BC
- Voluntary program is run across Canada
- Proud of results in Port Moody and the area; very high pass rate for students, with a great many remain in the club as members
- Offer additional, advanced courses in many areas of boating
- Greg is one of the squadron’s regular instructors in a variety of courses
- Run the annual Belcarra Rememberance Day ceremony for club members and community, in support of our armed services
- We enjoy a good party too
Greg is a member of the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce. This one is new for me, so I’m still getting my feet wet here.
Independent Financial Brokers of Canada: an industry association promoting independence and ethical business practices in the industry.
- Member since 2004
- Director since 2011
In the summer, Greg arranges sailing charters in the local area and can occasionally be found cruising the west coast with sailing clients and practicing what I preach in our Power Squadron group.